Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nice game VY

After a week of hearing how terrible he was and how the Titans would be better off without him, VY did the only thing he could do to make some people happy, he went out and played well.
Saturday night against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Young completed nine of 14 passes for 131 yards and a touchdown, with a quarterback rating of 118.5. He looked like a completely different QB against the Bucs; confident, decisive and comfortable, especially when throwing on the run.
"I am not even thinking about that. It is not all about me; it is about me and my teammates and executing plays. That's all I care about right now,'' Young said. "I feel good. Just getting more reps and back into the rhythm is the biggest thing. All my teammates did good things.''
We'll see how much, and how quickly, the mood about VY has changed. I'm thinking there are going to be a couple of Titans' fan who want to see #10 as the starter.

2 comments:

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

they are doing him like McNair

letting him sit and learn

a very smart move

CowboyJoe said...

He looked a lot better against the Bucs but then again how good are the Bucs?