Thursday, June 11, 2009

VY should hire Drew Rosenhaus


I heard about this interview this morning and really couldn't believe that this was his quote, but with VY he makes the impossible possible.

"I don’t know what NFL player around the league doesn’t want to play and be a starter,” Young told ESPN. “So what I’m saying is that I’m ready to play ball, and if it’s not here in my next two years that I’m going to be able to play here, then I’m telling guys around the league I’m ready to play football. That’s basically what I’m saying.”
"Asked if he can handle being the backup again, Young told ESPN: “If it happens, I’ll do it. I did it this year, so … I definitely don’t want to be a backup … I want to play. I want to play football. I definitely want to be a Tennessee Titan. Once I signed my name on that dotted line that I’m a Tennessee Titan and committed to the team, that’s where I am until otherwise.

“I have to be patient right now, until that time comes back around that (Fisher) says you have the keys to the Hummer again. But until then, all I have to do is that care of my responsibilities and work, work, work, work, work.”


VY needs an agent who encourages him to help himself when he starts a fire instead of making the fire bigger. I can't believe I am going to say this, VY should hire Rosenhaus.

Video from ESPN, of course you could just read the logo and figure that out.






No comments: